Kerry Tucker Investigations has been building a reputable business since 1995 and continues to exceed the expectations of its customers, each and every time. Our work, product and services are unlike any in the state and our private investigators cover all of Florida. We utilize our extensive, global network of investigative associates to deliver superior services to Florida residents.
As with just about any industry, there have been ‘shady’ investigators who have disgraced the ‘honest’ investigators, like those offered by Kerry Tucker Investigations. It’s important to know who you’re working with before handing over your money.
Why Work With Kerry Tucker Investigations?
- With more than 30 years of combined experience in the investigative industry, our experience has only helped us succeed time and time again.
- As one of the biggest investigation agencies in Florida, we have many professional private investigators at your disposal so no case is turned away. If you need us immediately, we’re here to help. We won’t put you on a list and call when we’re available; we help right away.
- Our licensed private detectives will keep in contact with you and you can get in touch with us at any time. We are the ones doing the work; we never hire outside investigators.
- We are familiar with the state of Florida and knowing our state only benefits our investigation services.
- We provide a free consultation so that you can decide if we’re the right investigation agency for you. Our work is legitimate and we have a busy office environment. We have a Florida license and have yet to receive any complaints since the very start of our business.
- Our team of investigators at Kerry Tucker Investigations undergo extensive training regarding spousal and insurance investigations as well as stay updated on the most current Florida laws. Each of our investigators must pass a test every year to keep their employment in tact with Kerry Tucker Investigations.
- We care about our clients and have superior integrity that helps us deliver quality services. We work in a timely manner and deliver accurate information.
Kerry Tucker Investigations offers affordable services and we seek to exceed the expectations of our clients. Your satisfaction is our guarantee. Whether you decide to choose us or decide to go with another Florida private investigator, there are certain questions that you need to ask. If the firm cannot answer any of these questions, you should avoid working with them.
Does the Firm Outsource?
Some investigative firms do not do all of their work and outsource some of it to other firms. These other firms may not have the qualifications to meet your specific needs.
If So, Can You Call That Firm Directly?
Should the firm you hired be outsourcing the work, you want to see if they will allow you to contact that firm directly. Many times the answer is no, even if they claim the firm is legitimate.
Who Will Manage Your Case?
Sometimes an individual licensed Florida private detective will work with the client directly and other times the client will be updated via the case manager or even office personnel.
Can You Meet Them In Person?
You should be able to meet with an investigator before hiring them. If you come upon those that work out of their home and don’t actually meet with clients or who make excuses as to why they cannot meet in person, you might want to continue your search.
Who Are You Speaking To?
When you call a Florida investigation agency, try to note who it is you’re speaking with. Are you talking to an actual investigator that works there, or are you simply communicating with a sales rep that only wants to take advantage of your situation? An honest, reliable private investigator in Florida will offer superior advice and guidance, regardless of whether you hire them.
Is the Firm Licensed, Insured and Bonded?
You should only work with a firm that is legally able to work in the state of Florida. Also, be sure to see proof that they are bonded and insured.
Are Their Investigators Trained?
You deserve to know the background of the Florida private investigators that may be working your case. If they aren’t qualified to do the job, you may not be happy with the results.
Cities in Florida We Serve Include, But Are Not Limited to:
- Boca Raton, FL
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Delray Beach, FL
- Wellington, FL
- Jupiter, FL
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Greenacres, FL
- Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Lake Worth, FL
- Riviera Beach, FL
- Palm Springs, FL
- North Palm Beach, FL
- Lantana, FL
- Palm Beach, FL
- Lake Clarke Shores, FL
- Loxahatchee, FL
- Atlantis, FL
- Haverhill, FL
- Mangonia Park, FL